Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wordpress Gallery: No borders no margins: ditch the gallery

After doing a million things to try and adjust my wordpress gallery I've ditched the gallery. I went in and made changes to my template style css. I'm using Wordpress 3.2.1 and I'm using a Graph Paper Press template called Fullscreen.

I first went into my style.css in the "editor" section of my dashboard. If you're lost, the "editor" section is found as a sub-category in the "Appearances" section. This section appears in menu on the left side of your dashboard.




Okay back to editing...


I changed all the border values to zero. No need to add a unit of measurement here so you can ditch the px or em unit as you adjust.

Then I went into the "Floats and Images" section of my style.css and changed the align values to not just left, but top left.




That did the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment