Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Brighten images on Fullscreen, Graph Paper Press, Wordpress 3.2.1

I changed the mouse-out brightness for thumbnails on Fullscreen theme from Graph Paper Press. My site is hosted on GoDaddy.com so I was able to go in and directly open the file and edit it. Direct editing isn't always the best idea, but if it's a simple one word or number edit you can try it from time to time. Please note it's best to try edits offline I'm simply telling you how I did it:

Went to GoDaddy. Went to account summary. Went to hosting. Clicked on my site and "launch" button. That put me in the "hosting control center". Clicked on expanding "content" tab. Selected "FTP File Manager icon".

Went to Wordpress folder. Went to wp-content/themes/ fullscreen/ js

You want to edit the //Fade section.
You want to edit the 1st and last ("slow"0.3"); section to ("slow"0.6");
You're changing the values under fade from 0.3 to 0.6. Click on the image below so you can see everything in greater detail.

Then clicked on top left icon of disc to save file.

Done.




No comments:

Post a Comment