Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Add Menu and Pages to WP template



I'm going to add pages and a menu to my WP 3.2.1 website. I'm going to go to the Dashboard of my site, select "pages" from menu bar at left and then will select "add new" from top of page.
For now I'm just adding a title so that the page is created. I've given my page the title of "ABOUT" and then I'll look to the right side and hit the blue "publish" button. And...then my page is created!









Then I'll click on the "pages" section at left and I can see all of the pages I've created. When I hover over the title of the pages it gives me the option to " edit/ quick edit/ trash/ view". I'm going to go to the sample page and just select "trash" since this page was in here automatically just for filler.

That's it! My core pages are added.


No comments:

Post a Comment